February 6, 2017

January Wrap-Up!





Summary:

With every single one of my college applications finished January was probably my easiest month of senior year yet. With the lightening of work I was able to read four amazing books that I thoroughly enjoyed. I have a review for Passenger up from when I first read it (2015) but the reviews for the rest should be up in the next month or so!

Books Read:

1. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken


2. Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken

3. Caraval by Stephanie Garber

4. Frostblood by Elly Blake

Things I did in December:
1. Got accepted EA to the University of Miami!

2. Watched the movie Your Name and definitely teared up quite a bit

3. More college interviews! Now that I'm done applying and what's done is done the interviews have become much easier and even kind of fun

Things Planned in January:


1. MORE READING! I started to get back into it in January and February I hope to at least double the amount of books I read.

2. (hopefully) get into my EDII school! I don't want to reveal it's name just yet but if I get in you'll see me tweeting about it.

3. Maaaaybe go to a book event at Books of Wonder, I want to but I won't know until closer to the date.


No comments:

Post a Comment