November 11, 2016

October Wrap-Up!



October marked the end of a reading slump I had in September due to senior year of high school starting and college applications. I started off the month with The Crown's Game (which I reviewed over at The Aus. Library where I co-blog) and ended it with The Rose & The Dagger. Every single one of these books I absolutely loved (the lowest I rated any of them were about 4 stars) and I tried to do an equal amount of ARCs I had to review and already published books that I had bought before.

Books Read:

1. The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye

2. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi

3. The Reader by Traci Chee

4. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst (Review to come)

5. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake (Review to come)

6. Arabella of Mars by David Levine (Review to come)

7. The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh (Review to come)

8. The Rose & The Dagger by Renee Ahdieh (Review to come)

Things I Did in October:

1. I saw Hamilton! I'm a HUGE fan of this Broadway show so October first I went to NYC and waited in the cancellation line for hours to get a ticket, you can see how my experience was here.

2. Applied to several schools including my dream school Brown University! I spent September and October working on my college applications and essays before finally sending them in and now it's just a waiting game to see if I get in or not (if I get in I'll be the happiest person ever, Brown is an amazing school that I want to spend the next four years at).

3. Dressed up as a cockroach for my schools annual Halloween costume (sophomore  year I was a inflatable balloon guy, junior year I was a foot, and for my final year participating in the contest I decided to dress up as a cockroach and even though I didn't win it was a lot of fun and I had a great time).

About the Wrap-Up:

I decided to finally start doing monthly wrap-ups on the blog and I hope you all enjoyed it! I might still change parts of it before next months post but it'll be a monthly occurrence on Never Ending Books from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment