January 5, 2015

Happy 2015 Everyone!


Its been an amazing year as part of the book community since starting my own blog in early February 2014. Its also been a year of firsts, my first book event, my first time meeting an author, my first time creating a blog, and my first time meeting other bloggers. I've now been to 10+ events in 3 states and met numerous authors, bloggers, and members of the publishing industry. I've passed 2000 followers on Instagram, 1000 followers on Twitter, and posted over a 100 reviews, interviews, and other posts on this blog. Unfortunately, the past couple of months I've been on and off about blogging since I haven't had much time and something always seems to come up. However, this is one of the things that I genuinely love doing and wouldn't want to give it up for anything. So I've decided to make my New Years resolution of 2015 getting back into blogging completely without any hiatuses or "breaks" and slumps. I'm hoping that by my 1 year blogoversary in February I will 100% be back on blogging and reading. Here's to another amazing year of book blogging and generally other bookish things (also BEA and Comic Con!).


No comments:

Post a Comment