July 25, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #11 (Three-week edition)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------

Here are the books  I've received these past three weeks:

Bought:
Landline by Rainbow Rowell (SIGNED)
Conversion by Katherine Howe
Hexed by Michelle Krys
The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness (SIGNED)
Four by Veronica Roth
The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
Rush by Eve Silver

Gifted/Won:
The Perilous Sea by Sherry Thomas
The Invisible by Amelia Kahaney
Crashland by Sean Williams
Sway by Amber Turner
Projection by Risa Green
Ashes to Ashes by Melissa Walker
The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow
Find Me by Romily Bernard (SIGNED)
Override by Heather Anastasiu (SIGNED)
The Eleventh Plague by Jeff Hirsch
End Times by Anna Schumacher
The Young World by Chris Weitz
The Finisher by David Baldacci
One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
Bewitching by Alex Flinn
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
The Fragile World by Paula DeBoard

Lent:
The Jewel by Amy Ewing



Unfortunately for the past two weeks or so I was in a reading/blogging slump and only recovered this week by finishing the Ruin and Rising trilogy. Since I haven't posted a Stacking the Shelves in three weeks this one contains all of the books I've gotten in that time period. Several bloggers gifted me books while I bought a moderate amount for myself.. As part of an ARC tour I also received The Jewel which I have to send back in the next couple of days. This is also going to be my last Stacking the Shelves for a couple weeks since I will be on hiatus from August 2 - August 21 (going on vacation, yay!).


4 comments:

  1. Well at least you will have some great books with you to read. I hope you love all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love
    http://gracebooksoflove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! AMAZING HAUL! I have no idea how you are going to be able to decide what to read first - good luck with that! I can't wait to read The Jewel, it looks so good. Landline, The Queen of Tearling and Four are all books I plan to get to soon and I am excited for all of them. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOK AT THOSE PRETTIES. SO MANY GOOD ONES, I'm reading The Jewel soon, such a gorgeous cover. At least you've gotten over the slump though, and have fun on your vacation! :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great assortment of books! I just read The Jewel and enjoyed it - except for the surprising cliffhanger ending. Come see what I got at Inside of a Dog and Ms. Martin Teaches Media. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete