May 30, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #5 (2-Week Edition)


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------

Here are the books  I've received these past two weeks:

For Review:
In A Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
Balance Keepers #1 The Fires of Calderon by Lindsay Cummings (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
Blackbird by Anna Carey (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
The Invisible by Amelia Kahaney (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker (e-ARC via Edelweiss)
The Glow by Helen Whapshott
Paradigm by Ceri A. Lowe (e-ARC via NetGalley)

Bought:
Sabriel by Garth Nix (SIGNED)
Lirael by Garth Nix (SIGNED)
Abhorsen by Garth Nix (SIGNED)
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
Splintered by A.G. Howard (SIGNED)
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
The Selection by Kiera Cass (SIGNED)
The Elite by Kiera Cass (SIGNED)
The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass (SIGNED)
Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong (SIGNED)
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor 
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Dont Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout (SIGNED)
The Summer Prince by Alaya Johnson (SIGNED)
Enchanted by Alethea Kontis (SIGNED)
Hero by Alethea Kontis (SIGNED)
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater (SIGNED)
Possess by Gretchen McNeil (SIGNED)
3:59 by Gretchen Mcneil (SIGNED)



Gifted/Won:
My Last Kiss by Bethany Neal
Everfound by Neal Shusterman (SIGNED)
Everlost by Neal Shusterman
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney
The Here and Now by Ann Brashares 


I had to miss last weeks Stacking the Shelves since I wasn't home but in return today's post has the books from last week AND this week. Last week I was gifted several books and I received my Kiera Cass and Kelley Armstrong books I had sent to be signed thanks to a blogger friend. This week I attended the Fantastic Teen Reads and so had to buy several books (thats also why almost every book in the bought section is signed). It's been a hectic two weeks what with being jealous of people at BEA 2014 and going to Books of Wonder in NYC.


what books did you get this week?


3 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read "Sea of Shadows". You got so many. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got so many awesome books! I don't even know where to start . . . The Wolves of Mercy Falls is a favorite series of mine, as is The Mortal Instruments series. My Last Kiss is a really good book. I really like Garth Nix's series. Gretchen McNeil is so good at writing eery standalones. Don't Look Back is a recent addition to my shelf and I'm looking forward to reading it! I hope enjoy the books you haven't read yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so awesome that you got so many signed books! I really love The Selection, it's definitely one of my favorites. I haven't gotten around to reading the rest of the series besides the first book, though. The Wolves of Mercy Falls series is really amazing; I've read it twice. Blackbird sounds really amazing too! I haven't read anything by Anna Carey, though I've heard nothing but good things. I hope you enjoy your books. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete