May 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #4


Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------

Here are the books  I've received this week:

For Review:
None

Bought:
After the End by Amy Plum
The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black
Twinmaker by Sean Williams
Raging Star by Moira Young
Savage Drift by Emmy Laybourne
Black City by Elizabeth Richards
Phoenix by Elizabeth Richards
Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
Flights and Chimes and Mysterious Times by Emma Trevayne (SIGNED)
Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo (SIGNED)
Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly (SIGNED)
Cinder by Marissa Meyer (SIGNED)


Gifted/Won:
Find Me by Romily Bernard
Twinmaker by Sean Williams
The End Games by T. Michael Martin
The Planet Thieves by Dan Krokos
Reboot by Amy Tintera
All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
Grandmaster by David Klass


As you can see I've had yet another week heavy in book purchases and books that were gifted to me. The main reason for that being a book signing I attended on Thursday which I had to buy books for.


What books did you get this week?


3 comments:

  1. I wasn't all that impressed with After the End and I so wanted to like it, but you can't like every book from an author ,can you? :( Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE. There's so many good looking books there . . . I've read Siege and Storm, Cinder, Reboot, and After the End (I actually just finished that one today), and I enjoyed them all. Perfect Ruin looks like a really good read, as does The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and Find Me. I really hope you enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang you got so many books! I really want to purchase + read Twinmaker b/c it looks and sounds so cool! I'm not really sure if I want to get After the End just because I've heard mixed things about it. Maybe I'll read it someday.

    ReplyDelete