February 9, 2014

Start of a New Blog


Hey guys! I've been meaning to start a blog for a while now but it's only now that I was able to make one. As you can see by the blog name I love books, especially dystopian and young adult genre ones. For over a year now I've had the Instagram account @dystopianbooks and for several months now the Twitter account @dystopianbooks_ . On my Instagram I usually post pictures of books that I own, am reading, own, or books that I loved so much that I want to recommend to everyone. With this blog I will posting reviews of books, recommendations, giveaways, and other book-related posts. If you could take some time to look at my blog and read some posts it would mean a lot to me.

Some facts about me:

1. I live in the U.S.
2. Two younger sisters
3. I am a freshman (9th grader) in high school
4. I am 14 years old
5.Favorite book genre is dystopia with YA being a close second
6.I spend WAY too much money on books
7.I prefer to buy books online rather than in a store because it is usually cheaper
8.There are multiple B&N stores near me but not even one Half-Price Books :(
9.The last book I read was Unremembered by Jessica Brody

Hope you enjoy the blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment