June 4, 2017

Stacking the Shelves #61



Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

------
Here are the books I've received the past week:





















It's the end of May/beginning of June again which means it's time for my yearly BEA Stacking the Shelves post! Thankfully BEA 2017 was in NYC (compared to Chicago last year) which made it much easier for me to bring books back home since I didn't have to fly back. I definitely tried to get fewer books than the past two years but all the books I wanted + random interesting ones + some for my sisters all added up.


1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see you at BEA. I see that some books we have in common, others that we didn't get. I hope you enjoy all your new goodies.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete