November 8, 2016

Top YA Releases: November 8


This week had fewer releases compared to the previous but one jewel of a book makes this week one of my favorites, Heartless by Marissa Meyer! Marissa Meyer is one of my favorite authors and her new book Heartless is one that I've been looking forward to for a really really long time. Despite failing to get a copy twice at BEA 16 a fellow blogger gave me her ticket to the signing and I was able to get it on my third try! Needless to say that made my day and my day has been made again today with its official release!

Catherine may be one of the most desired girls in Wonderland and a favorite of the unmarried King, but her interests lie elsewhere. A talented baker, she wants to open a shop and create delectable pastries. But for her mother, such a goal is unthinkable for a woman who could be a queen.
At a royal ball where Cath is expected to receive the King’s marriage proposal, she meets handsome and mysterious Jest. For the first time, she feels the pull of true attraction. At the risk of offending the King and infuriating her parents, she and Jest enter into a secret courtship.
Cath is determined to choose her own destiny. But in a land thriving with magic, madness, and monsters, fate has other plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment