June 11, 2016

Stacking the Shelves #47



Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

------

Here are the books I've received the past week:


This weeks book haul was pretty solid with all the books compromised of ones I traded for! My favorite were the Heir of Fire ARC and Legend ARC, both of which I have been trying to get for a while now. Gemina I already had a copy of but I wanted a second copy more than the book I traded for it so I got it anyways, the rest of the books I either wanted to read or the trade was too good to pass up.


2 comments:

  1. Gemina looks amazing. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah, that's awesome that you got those ARCs! I know they are super coveted and a lot of people want them. Out of the books you got, I only read Legend but I do have Heir of Fire and plan to start it this summer! I hope it lives up to the hype :-).

    PS. @JMCabraal on Twitter referred me to you ;).

    Jess @ POB!

    ReplyDelete