February 14, 2015

Stacking the Shelves #17



 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in a physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!

------

Here are the books I've received this past week:


While I ordered several books this week none of them came (most of them are to be signed at events) except for the three signed copies of Tease Amanda Maciel sent me to use in my blogoversary. Next week I should have signed copes of The Glass Arrow and Red Queen!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul Bayram. I hope that you love all your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always so difficult to have to wait for books. I just ordered a book with 2 day shipping on Thursday night and couldn't figure out why the oder said I would receive it on Tuesday. I forgot that Monday is a holiday. :( I love the covers of both The Glass Arrow and Red Queen. They will look very nice on your shelves. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I read Teased back when it came out and it was a really interesting read. Disturbing but still very interesting. I Hope you enjoy your books and have a great week.
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished Tease and it was so great. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed Tease. I hope you do as well.

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and ENTER our giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Tease, such a great book. I had traded my copy on YA Book Exchange for another book, because I thought I'd get to meet the author and get a finished copy last summer at BEA, then I was unable to get to her line in time. :-( Now I don't have a copy anymore.
    Check out my STS

    ReplyDelete