July 31, 2014

Three Week Hiatus


Hey guys! As you can probably tell by the title of the post, I'm going on a hiatus from August 1 to August 22 because of vacation. We've been planning this vacation for months and will be visiting Yellowstone National Park, Glacier National Park, places in Canada (Vancouver, Calgary, Banff, and more), as well as multiple cities in Montana, Washington, Wyoming (Bozeman, Seattle, and more), and other areas along the way. As you can see above I'm going to be pretty busy during these three weeks so I have to go on hiatus. However, while on vacation I plan to catch up on ARCs I need to read and plan to attend a book event with Debra Driza, Kasie West, Shannon Messenger, and Amy Tintera. So for now this is goodbye but not forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment